[openstack-dev] [all] os-api-ref 1.4.0 about to hit upper-constraints

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Wed Jun 14 11:01:04 UTC 2017

There were some changes in Sphinx 1.6.x that removed functions that
os-api-ref was using to warn for validation. Which meant that when
things failed instead of getting the warning you got a huge cryptic
stack trace. :(

Those are fixed in 1.4.0, however with the other changes in Sphinx about
how warnings work, I'm not 100% confident this is going to be smooth for
everyone. If you hit an issue in your api-ref building after this lands,
please pop up on #openstack-dev and we'll try to work through it.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net