[openstack-dev] [telemetry][ceilometer][opendaylight][networking-odl] OpenDaylight Driver for Ceilometer

gordon chung gord at live.ca
Tue Jun 13 22:00:49 UTC 2017

On 13/06/17 08:22 AM, Deepthi V V wrote:
> Gordon, the driver would leverage ceilometer's polling framework. It will run as part of ceilometer-agent-central process and will be added to "network.statistics.drivers" Namespace.
> I guess then we are good to add it to networking-odl?

yep, you can also see how we add powervm in a separate repo here:
https://github.com/openstack/ceilometer-powervm. it basically leverages
ceilometer's interface but they manage the powervm specific stuff.

it's worked ok so far (i think) we just need to sync up on what
interface is in case other drivers want to do the same.

cheers,

--
gord