[openstack-dev] [telemetry][ceilometer][opendaylight][networking-odl] OpenDaylight Driver for Ceilometer

Deepthi V V deepthi.v.v at ericsson.com
Tue Jun 13 12:22:53 UTC 2017

Adding Isaku's reply here:
" What's the policy of telemetry or ceilometer?

As long as it follows the policy of them, networking-odl is fine to include such drivers."

Gordon, the driver would leverage ceilometer's polling framework. It will run as part of ceilometer-agent-central process and will be added to "network.statistics.drivers" Namespace.
I guess then we are good to add it to networking-odl?

Thanks,
Deepthi