[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Containers Deep Dive - 15th June

Jiří Stránský jistr at redhat.com
Fri Jun 9 14:49:20 UTC 2017

Hello,

as discussed previously on the list and at the weekly meeting, we'll do
a deep dive about containers. The time:

Thursday 15th June, 14:00 UTC (the usual time)

Link for attending will be at the deep dives etherpad [1], preliminary
agenda is in another etherpad [2], and i hope i'll be able to record it too.

This time it may be more of a "broad dive" :) as that's what containers
in TripleO mostly are -- they add new bits into many TripleO
areas/topics (composable services/upgrades, Quickstart/CI, etc.). So
i'll be trying to bring light to the container-specific parts of the
mix, and assume some familiarity with the generic TripleO
concepts/features (e.g. via docs and previous deep dives). Given this
pattern, i'll have slides with links into code. I'll post them online,
so that you can reiterate or examine some code more closely later, in
case you want to.

Have a good day!

Jirka

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-deep-dive-topics