[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] [nova][cinder] Is there interest in an admin-api to refresh volume connection info?

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Thu Jun 8 18:55:44 UTC 2017

Oh, yes please!  We've had to go through a lot of hoops to migrate ceph-mon's around while keeping their ip's consistent to avoid vm breakage. All the rest of the ceph ecosystem (at least that we've dealt with) works fine without the level of effort the current nova/cinder implementation imposes.

Thanks,
Kevin