[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] [keystone][nova][cinder][glance][neutron][horizon][policy] defining admin-ness

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 14:32:23 UTC 2017

Ok - based on the responses in the thread here, I've re-proposed the global
roles specification to keystone's backlog [0]. I'll start working on the
implementation and get something in review as soon as possible. I'll plan
to move the specification from backlog to Queens once development opens.

Thanks for all the feedback and patience.

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/464763/