[openstack-dev] Swift3 Plugin Development

Venkata R Edara redara at redhat.com
Thu Jun 8 11:36:02 UTC 2017

Hello,

we  have storage product called Gluster which is file storage system, we
are looking to support S3 APIs for it.

openstack-swift project has the swift3 plugin to support S3 APIs , but
according to https://github.com/openstack/swift3/blob/master/README.md

we see that S3 ACL's are still under development and not in production
so far.

we are looking for S3 plugin with ACLS so that we can integrate gluster
with that.

Are there any plans from dev community to develop full featured S3 ACL's
into swift3 plugin? . if yes, please let us know the release version and
time-frame.

Thanks in Advance

-Venkata R Edara