[openstack-dev] [all] etcd3 as base service - update

Joshua Harlow harlowja at fastmail.com
Thu Jun 8 04:47:08 UTC 2017

So just out of curiosity, but do people really even know what etcd is
good for? I am thinking that there should be some guidance from folks in
the community as to where etcd should be used and where it shouldn't
(otherwise we just all end up in a mess).

Perhaps a good idea to actually give examples of how it should be used,
how it shouldn't be used, what it offers, what it doesn't... Or at least
provide links for people to read up on this.

Thoughts?