[openstack-dev] [vitrage] First Vitrage Pike release by the end of this week

Afek, Ifat (Nokia - IL/Kfar Sava) ifat.afek at nokia.com
Tue Jun 6 06:13:51 UTC 2017

Hi,

Pike-2 milestone is at the end of this week, and although we are not working by the milestones model (we are working by a cycle-with-intermediary model) we need to have the first Vitrage Pike release by the end of this week.

I would like to release vitrage, python-vitrageclient and vitrage-dashboard tomorrow. Any objections? Please let me know if you think something has to be changed/added before the release.

Also, we need to add release notes for the newly added features. This list includes (let me know if I missed something):

vitrage
• Vitrage ID
• Support ‘not’ operator in the evaluator templates
• Performance improvements
• Support entity equivalences
• SNMP notifier

python-vitrageclient
• Multi tenancy support
• Resources API

vitrage-dashboard
• Multi tenancy support – Vitrage in admin menu
• Added ‘search’ option in the entity graph

Please add a release notes file for each of your features (I’ll send an explanation in a separate mail), or send me a few lines of the feature’s description and I’ll add it.

Thanks,
Ifat.