[openstack-dev] [infra] Update for global requirements

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sun Jun 4 13:15:44 UTC 2017

On 2017-06-04 11:35:16 +0000 (+0000), Gary Kotton wrote:
> The bot that runs for the requirements update sometimes does not
> update the vmware-nsx project. I am not sure if this happens with
> other projects. Does anyone know how we can trouble shoot this?

I assume you mean the openstack/vmware-nsxlib repository? I see a
proposed update to it as of 04:40 UTC today:

    https://review.openstack.org/470566

If you're talking about the actual openstack/vmware-nsx (not ...lib)
repository, it's not listed in the projects.txt file in
openstack/requirements:

    http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/requirements/tree/projects.txt

Looks like it was removed a few months ago:

    https://review.openstack.org/440882

--
Jeremy Stanley