[openstack-dev] [tc][ptls][all] Potential Queens Goal: Migrate Off Paste

Amrith Kumar amrith.kumar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 17:28:29 UTC 2017

OK, I'd assumed that from earlier conversations about py35 being a multi-release goal, that it would have been a shoe-in. But yes, if it is still a possibility that the community would do py1.75 in pike and not commit to the other py1.75 in queens, sure, there's only one committed goal for queens (which I still don't understand, I've been told).

-amrith

--
Amrith Kumar