[openstack-dev] [horizon] Blueprint process question

David Lyle dklyle0 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 16:50:41 UTC 2017

There have been a couple of projects that would like some space in the
page header. I think the work in Horizon is to provide an extensible
space in the page header for plugins to post content. The UI plugin
for Vitrage, in this case, would then be responsible for populating
that content if desired. This specific blueprint should really be
targeted at the Vitrage UI plugin and a separate blueprint should be
added to Horizon to create the extension point in the page header.

David