[openstack-dev] Security bug in diskimage-builder

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Thu Jun 1 15:40:34 UTC 2017

On 05/30/2017 10:05 AM, Emilien Macchi wrote:
> On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 3:43 PM, Ben Nemec <openstack at nemebean.com> wrote:

>>> I created https://launchpad.net/~tripleo-coresec
>>>
>>> With me (Pacific Time soon), shardy (Europe), bnemec (East coast) and
>>

>> If by "coast" you mean the Great Lakes then yes, but I'm in the central time
>> zone. ;-)
>
> lol.
> I added James to cover (real) East coast, so we cover most of our TZs.
>
> Thanks,

Okay, so we're all set up, but now it appears we're all subscribed to
every tripleo bug as well.  I think oslo-coresec used to be the same
way, but at some point it changed so I only get explicitly notified of
security bugs.  Does anyone know how to set up tripleo-coresec that way
too?  I've poked around the launchpad settings but I haven't found
anything that looks promising.