[openstack-dev] [vitrage] Gate issues

Yujun Zhang (ZTE) zhangyujun+zte at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 15:15:00 UTC 2017

We have encountered similar issue also in OPNFV.

It seems to be a problem of setuptools 36.0.0 and it is now removed from
pypi. Hope it resolves the vitrage gate tests as well.

See discussion in https://github.com/pypa/setuptools/issues/1042

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 11:08 PM Afek, Ifat (Nokia - IL/Kfar Sava) <
ifat.afek at nokia.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Note that we are currently having problems with the Vitrage gate tests,
> related to python-setuptools. Other projects experience similar problems.
> We hope to fix it by the beginning of next week.
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Ifat.

Yujun Zhang