[openstack-dev] [gnocchi] regional incoming storage targets

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Thu Jun 1 11:46:21 UTC 2017

On Wed, May 31 2017, gordon chung wrote:

[…]

> i'm not entirely sure this is an issue, just thought i'd raise it to
> discuss.

It's a really interesting point you raise. I never thought we could do
that but indeed, we could. Maybe we built a great architecture after
all. ;-)

Easy solution: disable refresh. Problem solved.

Also that means you could not push measures to the central API endpoint,
or that'd be a problem. There might be a lot of little problem like that
we need to solve.

> regardless, thoughts on maybe writing up deployment strategies like
> this? or make everyone who reads this to erase their minds and use this
> for 'consulting' fees :P

Yes, write doc or log an issue at least. It's best way to keep a public
track now on ideas and what's going on since it's what people are going
to read and search into.

--
Julien Danjou
-- Free Software hacker