[openstack-dev] [Heat] Template Testing environment

Lance Haig lnhaig at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 05:57:54 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I asked on IRC for some guidance on what and how I would be able to test
templates for the changes to the heat templates repo.

Is there a specific localrc file configuration that I could use for
Devstack so that IO can get all the services I need to be able to run
tests against my template changes?

As I am going to be making many changes to the templates I would like to
test these before I submit reviews.

In addition I want to learn more about how the current tests are run
with the new "headless" mode

Is someone able to assist me?

Thanks

Lance