[openstack-dev] [tripleo] not running PTL during Queens

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Mon Jul 31 04:52:02 UTC 2017

Hi,

After 3 cycles of Puppet OpenStack PTL and 2 cycles of TripleO PTL, I
decided to do a little break on this role and give the opportunity to
let other people taking it.
A few months ago, I wrote a blog post about my personal thoughts on
what leadership means to me and what I've learnt by being PTL:
http://my1.fr/blog/my-journey-as-an-openstack-ptl/

My hope is to see new leaders in our project and maintain the
OpenStack values as strong as we've tried to push over the last years.
I'll still be around but hopefully stepping down will allow me to
focus on some other things (still TripleO of course), including my
position at the Technical Committee.

Thanks all for your trust, your patience, your tolerance and more than
anything else: your hard work.
I'm looking forward to continuing this adventure :-)
--
Emilien Macchi