[openstack-dev] [ironic-ui]failed to intall ironic-ui in all in one

王俊 wangjun at yovole.com
Wed Jul 26 07:46:17 UTC 2017

Hi,
         I was failed to install ironic-ui in all-in-one environment as the steps of the [docs]( https://docs.openstack.org/ironic-ui/latest/install/installation.html) say.Some files was not found in my stack,such as ‘./env/bin/active’, ‘run_tests.sh’.
    I reopen the dashboard,but there is nothing about ironic-ui, then I restart the httpd.service ,and it says  ‘500 internal server error’ now.After I excuted cmd ‘pip list’, the ironic-ui is like this ‘ironic-ui (2.3.1.dev74, /home/wong_test/ironic-ui)’. I copied the _2200-ironic.py  to the path of ‘/openstack-dashboard/openstack_dashboard/enabled’ or ‘/openstack-dashboard/openstack_dashboard/local/enabled’,but both of them failed.It was strange that no path like the docs said ‘/horizon/openstack_dashboard/enabled’.

保密:本函仅供收件人使用,如阁下并非抬头标明的收件人,请您即刻删除本函,勿以任何方式使用及传播,并请您能将此误发情形通知发件人,谢谢!