[openstack-dev] [all][stable][ptls] Tagging mitaka as EOL

Andy McCrae andy.mccrae at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 13:51:36 UTC 2017

Hi Andreas,

OK, added. I'm waiting for packstack confirmation.

> The current list is now:
>

> openstack/sahara-extra   stable/icehouse        Please retire
> openstack/sahara-extra   stable/mitaka          Please retire
> openstack/packstack      stable/kilo            Waiting for confirmation
> openstack/packstack      stable/liberty         Waiting for confirmation
> openstack/packstack      stable/mitaka          Waiting for confirmation
> openstack/bareon-ironic  stable/mitaka          Please retire
>
> openstack/rpm-packaging  stable/mitaka          Please retire
> openstack/training-labs  stable/mitaka          Please retire
>
> Not done in
> https://gist.githubusercontent.com/tbreeds/c99e62bf8da19380e4eb130be8783b
> e7/raw/6d02deb40e07516ce8fc529d2ba8c74af11a5a6b/mitaka_eol_data.txt
>
> openstack/astara         stable/mitaka          Please retire
>

> Special treatment:
> openstack/training-labs icehouse-eol (just delete branch, tag exists)
> openstack/training-labs juno-eol (delete branch, create tag instead)
>

> Any other late comers?
>
> We held back the openstack-ansible repo to allow us to point to the
mitaka-eol tag for the other role/project repos.
That's been done - I've created the mitaka-eol tag in the openstack-ansible
repo, can we remove the stable/mitaka branch from openstack-ansible too.

Thanks again to all who have helped EOL all the branches etc!
Andy