[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Let's use Ansible to deploy OpenStack services on Kubernetes

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Mon Jul 17 12:05:39 UTC 2017

Thanks for all the feedback so far. This is one of the things I appreciate the
most about this community, Open conversations, honest feedback and will to
collaborate.

I'm top-posting to announce that we'll have a joint meeting with the Kolla team
on Wednesday at 16:00 UTC. I know it's not an ideal time for many (it's not for
me) but I do want to have a live discussion with the rest of the Kolla team.

Some questions about the meeting:

* How much time can we allocate?
* Can we prepare an agenda rather than just discussing "TripleO is thinking of
  using Ansible and not kolla-kubernetes"? (I'm happy to come up with such
  agenda)

One last point. I'm not interested in conversations around competition,
re-invention, etc. I think I speak for the entire TripleO team when I say that
this is not about "winning" in this space but rather seeing how/if we can
collaborate and how/if it makes sense to keep exploring the path described in
the email below.

Flavio

--
@flaper87