[openstack-dev] [tripleo] scenario006 conflict

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Wed Jul 12 21:23:25 UTC 2017

Hey folks,

Derek, it seems like you want to deploy Ironic on scenario006
(https://review.openstack.org/#/c/474802). I was wondering how it
would work with multinode jobs.
Also, Flavio would like to test k8s on scenario006:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/471759/ . To avoid having too much
scenarios and complexity, I think if ironic tests can be done on a
2nodes job, then we can deploy ironic on scenario004 maybe. If not,
then please give the requirements so we can see how to structure it.

For Flavio's need, I think we need a dedicated scenario for now, since
he's not going to deploy any OpenStack service on the overcloud for
now, just k8s.

Thanks for letting us know the plans, so we can keep the scenarios in
good shape.
Note: Numans also wants to test OVN and I suggested to create
scenario007 (since we can't deploy OVN before Pike, so upgrades
wouldn't work).
Note2: it seems like efforts done to test complex HA architectures
weren't finished in scenario005 - Michele: any thoughts on this one?
should we remove it now or do we expect it working one day?

Emilien Macchi