[openstack-dev] [tripleo][ci] decreased coverage for telemetry

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Tue Jul 11 19:17:15 UTC 2017

Greetings,

I was looking through the mailing list and I did not see any emails
explicitly calling out the decreased coverage for telemetry in tripleo due
to [1].  A series of changes went into the CI system to disable telemetry
[2].

There is work being done to restore more coverage for telemetry by limiting
the resources it consumes [3].  We are also working on additional scenarios
in t-h-t/ci/environments/ to better cover ceilometer.

If the CI environment you are working in has the resources to cover
ceilometer that is great, however if you find issues like [1] we highly
suggest you follow the same pattern until coverage is restored upstream.

Thank you!

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1693174
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:bug/1680195
[3]