[openstack-dev] [tripleo] proposing Alex Schultz tripleo-core in all projects

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Fri Jul 7 17:39:25 UTC 2017

Alex has demonstrated high technical and community skills in TripleO -
where he's already core on THT, instack-undercloud, and puppet-tripleo
- but also very involved in other repos.
I propose that we extend his core status to all TripleO projects and
of course trust him (like we trust all core members) to review patches
were we feel confortable with.

He has shown an high interest in reviewed other TripleO projects and I
think he would be ready for this change.
As usual, this is an open proposal, any feedback is welcome.

Emilien Macchi