[openstack-dev] [docs] [pbr] [ptl] [oslo] Removing pbr's custom 'build_sphinx' setuptools command

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Jul 7 17:12:32 UTC 2017

On 2017-07-07 11:20:30 -0400 (-0400), Doug Hellmann wrote:
[...]
> We also discussed changing the CI interface to build docs to use
> the "tox -e docs" command like contributors generally run locally.
[...]

Better still, something like `tox -e venv -- sphinx-build` would be
more in keeping with the spirit of the PTI to ensure projects don't
encapsulate any secret sauce into a separate "docs" tox env and so
can have their documentation built correctly via a more standard
(for the Python ecosystem) command line.
--
Jeremy Stanley