[openstack-dev] [neutron] Neutron CI team meeting

Morales, Victor victor.morales at intel.com
Tue Jan 31 22:47:11 UTC 2017

Howdy,

First of all, thanks for the creation of this space to discuss about shouldn’t be something common(in an utopia) but it’s part of our daily duties.  I’m not sure if this is the right venue but I discovered today that the current implementation of the job for coverage[1] only valides the creation of the report and it doesn’t guarantee that the code coverage percentage drops (we’re relying on code reviewers to avoid that).  I’m wondering if we could propose something to openstack-infra for enabling a threshold on the gates.

Regards,
Victor Morales
irc: electrocucaracha

[1] https://github.com/openstack-infra/project-config/blob/master/jenkins/jobs/python-jobs.yaml#L17