[openstack-dev] [containers][magnum] Swarm Mode template

Spyros Trigazis strigazi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 20:15:27 UTC 2017

Hi,

The hack-ish way is to check if the current master has a different ip than
the
swarm_api_api and based on that decide whether to swarm init or join. The
proper way is to have two resource groups (as you said) one for the primary
master and one for the secondary masters. This requires some plumping
though.

We decided two have a _v2 driver in /contrib initially. I have a prototype
working
based on fedora-25 (docker 1.12.6). I can push and work together on it, if
you
want.

Spyros