[openstack-dev] [FFE][requirements] FFE for os-dpm

Matthew Thode prometheanfire at gentoo.org
Tue Jan 31 17:17:13 UTC 2017

On 01/31/2017 10:52 AM, Andreas Scheuring wrote:
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Yes, bumping the GC at some point in time makes sense. I'm not 100% sure
> about the process.
> - I would wait until the UC has merged
> - Then merge the corresponding update on networking-dpm
> - Then request a bump of the global requirements version
>
> Does that make sense?
>

> -- ----- Andreas IRC: andreas_s

Bumping the GR requires a re-release of all consuming projects.  I don't
think that's a problem, but we'd need to discuss it as a team.

In general the process goes like this.

1. Update UC
2. Update GR

If subscribed to requirements
  3. networking-dpm gets an update automatically when the periodic runs
else
  3. networking-dpm needs a manual update, can occur before GR update.

--
Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)