[openstack-dev] [trove][Neutron] Towards better stability of gate jobs

Amrith Kumar amrith.kumar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 21:04:54 UTC 2017

I'd like to add the same call-to-action for Trove as well.

When you see a gate failure, please don't simply recheck. Let's start
tracking failure patterns in Launchpad and fix them. I know this is a change
from what we've been doing a lot of in Trove of late so I realize that it
will take some time before we get used to it.

But, it is an improvement worth aspiring to.

Thanks,

-amrith