[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Proposing Sergey (Sagi) Shnaidman for core on tripleo-ci

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Mon Jan 30 15:56:20 UTC 2017

Sagi, you're now core on TripleO CI repo. Thanks for your hard work on
tripleo-quickstart transition, and also helping by keeping CI in good
shape, your work is amazing!

Congrats!

Note: I couldn't add you to tripleo-ci group, but only to tripleo-core
(Gerrit permissions), which mean you can +2 everything but we trust
you to use it only on tripleo-ci. I'll figure out the Gerrit
permissions later.

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 2:43 AM, Dougal Matthews <dougal at redhat.com> wrote:
> +1!
>
> On 26 January 2017 at 18:36, Harry Rybacki <hrybacki at redhat.com> wrote: