[openstack-dev] [charms] PTG topics

James Page james.page at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 30 14:59:23 UTC 2017

Hi Team

We're only a few weeks off the PTG, so I think its about time we started
the ball rolling on planning our time out over the Monday/Tuesday.

I've created an etherpad so we can brainstorm a schedule for the two days:

  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/openstack-charms-ptg-pike

If you're attending the PTG, please put you irc nic down at the top of the
pad, so we can track who's coming along and which topics each person is
interested in.

I'm keen that we use the time for discussion and planning of objectives for
the next 6 months, but also to ensure that if people need to spend time
working on a specific challenge, we can accommodate that as well.

See you all in Atlanta!

Cheers

James