[openstack-dev] [trove][tc][stable] trove core team coverage this week

Amrith Kumar amrith.kumar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 12:48:26 UTC 2017

Over the next couple of days, some members of the trove core team will be
traveling and others have commitments that may cause brief periods when
there is no one around immediately to respond on IRC.

For anything that needs urgent attention, please email me directly and I
will try to get back to you as soon as I can. For something urgent, please
include a telephone number where I can call you. Thanks for understanding.

-amrith

--
Amrith Kumar
GPG: 0x5e48849a9d21a29b