[openstack-dev] [ux] Future of the OpenStack UX team

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Mon Jan 30 04:51:02 UTC 2017

Hi Thierry,

Sorry for not noticing this thread and replying earlier.

I've now reviewed the minutes from the meeting, and I support thingee's suggestion of having a UX working group. This way, UX can get the attention it rightly deserves. Without the research and guidelines provided by the UX team, user-facing projects (such as Docs) will be poorer. I believe that it's in Foundations best interests to ensure that UX work is ongoing, and adequately supported, in the same way as Marketing and other user outreach services.

I am happy to work with Foundation (on behalf of the Docs team) to determine how this would work in practice.

Thanks,
Lana

--
Lana Brindley