[openstack-dev] [all][elections] PTL nomination period is now over

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 01:05:02 UTC 2017

Hello All!

PTL Nomination is now over. The official candidate list is available on the
election website[0].

There is only 1 project without candidates, so according to this
resolution[1], the TC we'll have to appoint a new PTL for OpenStack UX.

There are 5 projects that will have an election: Ironic, Keystone, Neutron,
Quality Assurance and Stable Branch Maintenance. The details for those will
be posted shortly after we setup the CIVS system.

Thank you,

[0]: http://governance.openstack.org/election/#