[openstack-dev] [trove] status of the gate

Amrith Kumar amrith.kumar at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 17:05:44 UTC 2017

All:

There are at least a couple of issues that are currently impacting the trove
gate and I'm getting to the bottom of it. The currently known problems are
being handled in a single commit[1].

This currently emcompasses the issues identified in three independent
commits, none of which will be able to merge by themselves [2], [3], and
[4].

There is at least one more issue that I have to wrestle to the ground and it
appears to be some change to the structure of oslo_context that isn't
immediately apparent (at least that's the current hunch).

In the meanwhile, rechecks and changes to trove, and python-troveclient will
merely fail after taking up some useless time in the gate.

I'll try and get this resolved soon, sorry for the delay.

-amrith

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/426535/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/425857/
[3] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/423086/