[openstack-dev] [charms] Incorrect Padding for SSL Cert/Key

James Beedy jamesbeedy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 00:00:28 UTC 2017

Ok, progress. I've encoded my cert and key to base64 strings and specified
them in my haproxy config, and seem to be getting past the padding error.
My issue now, is that I am not seeing the cert/key in /etc/ssl/private on
the haproxy host once deployed. I'm thinking specifying the ssl cert/key
will work for the Openstack charms now that I've got the encoding part
squared away. Still stumped by haproxy though ... can't seem to get it
provision the cert/key correctly for the life of me. Possibly there is
something else I'm missing here ...