[openstack-dev] [glance] priorities for the coming week (01/27-02/02)

Hemanth Makkapati hemanth.makkapati at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Jan 27 16:00:44 UTC 2017

I'm working on that patch, Ian.

-Hemanth
From: Ian Cordasco <sigmavirus24 at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2017 9:53 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [glance] priorities for the coming week    (01/27-02/02)

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Rosmaita <rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com>
Reply: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
<openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
Date: January 26, 2017 at 17:03:58

> First, please read the email from Ian (our release czar) about the
> feature freeze:
> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-January/111067.html
>
> We have three priorities this week. The first is an all-hands-on-deck
> super priority, namely, reviewing (and re-reviewing, as appropriate) the
> code associated with Rolling Upgrades, which has received a FFE:
>
> - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/382958/
> - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/392993/
> - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/397409/
> - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/424774/

This last patch is described (in the commit title) as a WIP and the
author is not around (they're taking time off). Is someone else
working on it/taking it over? Does it belong in this list?

> Please start your reviews now. We don't want to be in a situation next
> week where people are rush-reviewing things.
>
> The other, secondary, not as important as the above, items are:
>
> * nominate any appropriate glanceclient bugs that didn't make it into
> this week's release by tagging them in Launchpad with
> "ocata-backport-potential". Please do this earlier rather than later,
> but do it consistently with the above.
>
> * ongoing work on the security bug - actually, this one is pretty
> important. Anyone in coresec, the only excuse for not reviewing Rolling
> Upgrades patches is if you are actively working on this bug.
>
> Have a good week, everyone!
>
> cheers,
> brian

Ian Cordasco