[openstack-dev] [TC][Glance][Nova][TripleO][Heat][Mistral][Ironic][Murano] Glare

Serg Melikyan smelikyan at mirantis.com
Wed Jan 25 23:03:20 UTC 2017

I would like to comment a little bit regarding usage of Glare in
Murano and Mirantis OpenStack:

> How much have these projects adopted Glare?
Glare is preferred backend for storing murano packages, which provides
versioning capabilities (they are not available without it)

>Is Glare being deployed already?
Mirantis OpenStack 9.0 by default is deploying Murano with Glare used
as a backend.

>What projects are the main consumers of Glare?
Murano