[openstack-dev] [requirements][docs] updating the minimum version of swift

Matthew Thode prometheanfire at gentoo.org
Wed Jan 25 03:57:07 UTC 2017

Basically I'd like to ask the docs people if they are fine with updating
the minimum version of sphinx from sphinx>=1.2.1,!=1.3b1,<1.4 to
sphinx>=1.5.1.  This change seems fairly major, especially given that
there is no overlay between the 'before' and 'after' versions.

I'd appreciate docs team reviews on this.  We plan on having a meeting
soon at 10:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting-alt if you care to join.

https://review.openstack.org/418772

--
Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)