[openstack-dev] [glance] Propose Dharini Chandrasekar for Glance core

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 13:36:19 UTC 2017

I'd like to propose Dharini Chandrasekar (dharinic on IRC) for Glance
core.  She has been an active reviewer and contributor to the Glance
project during the Newton and Ocata cycles, has contributed to other
OpenStack projects, and has represented Glance in some interactions with
other project teams.  Additionally, she recently jumped in and saw
through to completion a high priority feature for Newton when the
original developer was unable to continue working on it.  Plus, she's
willing to argue with me (and the other cores) about points of software
engineering.  She will be a great addition to the Glance core reviewers
team.

If you have any concerns, please let me know.  I plan to add Dharini to
the core list after this week's Glance meeting.

thanks,
brian