[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Mistral Workflow for deriving THT parameters

Saravanan KR skramaja at redhat.com
Tue Jan 24 05:45:46 UTC 2017

Thanks Giulio for adding it to PTG discussion pad. I am not yet sure
of my presence in PTG. Hoping that things will fall in place soon.

We have spent a considerable about of time in moving from static roles
to composable roles. If we are planning to introduce static profiles,
then after a while we will end up with the same problem, and
definitely, it actually depends on how the features will be composed
on a role. Looking forward.

Regards,
Saravanan KR