[openstack-dev] [all] PTG deadline reminders

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Jan 23 10:26:59 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

The PTG is less than a month away ! We have two deadlines coming up this
week.

First, if you haven't registered yet but intend to come, you should
probably book now. There are less than 65 tickets left as of this
morning, so it is very likely to sell out soon. Prices will also
increase in two days, at the end of the day on Wednesday, January 25th
(from $100 to $150). So book now if you want to secure your attendance!

https://pikeptg.eventbrite.com/

Second, our hotel block in the hotel where the event happens is closing
this Friday, January 27th. Booking there ensures you can maximize your
time with other event attendees and make the most of the event. It also
helps supporting the financial model behind the event. Book before
Friday using this link:

https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/events/start.action?id=1609140999&key=381BF4AA

Thanks!

--