[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Mistral Workflow for deriving THT parameters

John Fulton johfulto at redhat.com
Fri Jan 20 16:26:07 UTC 2017

On 01/11/2017 11:34 PM, Saravanan KR wrote:
> Thanks John, I would really appreciate if you could tag me on the
> reviews. I will do the same for mine too.

Hi Saravanan,

Following up on this, have a look at the OS::Mistral::WorflowExecution
Heat spec [1] to trigger Mistral workflows. I'm hoping to use it for
deriving THT parameters for optimal resource isolation in HCI
deployments as I mentioned below. I have a spec [2] which describes
the derivation of the values, but this is provided as an example for
the more general problem of capturing the rules used to derive the
values so that deployers may easily apply them.

Thanks,
   John

[1] OS::Mistral::WorflowExecution https://review.openstack.org/#/c/267770/
[2] TripleO Performance Profiles https://review.openstack.org/#/c/423304/