[openstack-dev] [nova] Do not recheck changes until 422709 is merged

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Jan 20 15:20:38 UTC 2017

On 2017-01-20 08:53:19 -0600 (-0600), Matt Riedemann wrote:
[...]
> Yeah idk, but that wasn't working, I had already rechecked once
> and those changes were failing on the thing noted above, and only
> fixed once I rebased them.

Do you have example logs for those failures so we can compare them
to the timeline for the fix landing? When a change enters a Zuul
pipeline, it and its open parent changes are unconditionally merged
to the current branch tip and then jobs are run against that state
(and if the changes are unable to be merged to the branch tip
without conflict, Zuul immediately reports back with a merge failure
rather than running any jobs).
--
Jeremy Stanley