[openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] Ocata deployed on CentOS 7!

Major Hayden major at mhtx.net
Thu Jan 19 13:43:11 UTC 2017

Hey folks,

Our multi-os work has paid off and I was able to wrap up a CentOS 7 deployment of OpenStack-Ansible's master branch yesterday. My environment only has four physical servers, so I deployed the basics:

  - keystone
  - nova
  - glance
  - neutron
  - heat
  - horizon
  - galera/rabbitmq/memcached/rsyslog

I did run into a few bugs and I'm working through those.  SELinux is currently in permissive mode[1], which isn't ideal.

There's more to come, but this is looking great so far.  The stability of CentOS 7 over Ubuntu 16.04 is certainly welcomed. ;)

[1] I'VE BEEN TROLLED THOROUGHLY ABOUT THIS ALREADY. SERIOUSLY. I'M WORKING ON IT! SHEESH!

--
Major Hayden