[openstack-dev] Proposing Jeremy Liu as core for cloudkitty

Christophe Sauthier christophe.sauthier at objectif-libre.com
Thu Jan 19 13:18:55 UTC 2017

Hello developers mailing list folks,

I'd like to propose that we add Jeremy Liu (liujiong) as an OpenStack
cloudkitty core reviewer.

He has been a member of our community for many months, contributing
very seriously in cloudkitty and cloudkitty-dashboard. He also provided
many reviews on both projects part as you can se in his activity logs

His willing to help whenever it is need has been really appreciated !

Current Cloudkitty cores, please respond with +1 or explain your
opinion if voting against... If there are no objection in the next 5
days I'll add him.

All the best,

Christophe Sauthier                       Mail :
christophe.sauthier at objectif-libre.com
CEO                                       Mob : +33 (0) 6 16 98 63 96
Objectif Libre                            URL : www.objectif-libre.com
Au service de votre Cloud                 Twitter : @objectiflibre

Suivez les actualités OpenStack en français en vous abonnant à la Pause