[openstack-dev] [vote][kolla] deprecation for Debian distro support

Christian Berendt berendt at betacloud-solutions.de
Thu Jan 19 10:53:01 UTC 2017

As discussed in one of the last team meetings I want to propose the deprecation (this cycle) and removal (next cycle) of the Debian support in Kolla.

More than 1 week ago I sent a pre warning mail to the openstack-operators mailing list, without any reply [0].

Kolla core reviewers, please vote now. The vote will be open for 7 days (26.01.2017).

1. Kolla needs support for Debian, it should not be deprecated

2. Kolla should deprecate support for Debian

[0] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-operators/2017-January/012427.html

--
Christian Berendt
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

Mail: berendt at betacloud-solutions.de
Web: https://www.betacloud-solutions.de

Betacloud Solutions GmbH
Teckstrasse 62 / 70190 Stuttgart / Deutschland

Geschäftsführer: Christian Berendt
Unternehmenssitz: Stuttgart
Amtsgericht: Stuttgart, HRB 756139