[openstack-dev] [oslo][monasca] Can we uncap python-kafka ?

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Wed Jan 18 17:32:57 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jan 18 2017, Mehdi Abaakouk wrote:

> So, I agree with gordc, perhaps you should stay with the old and
> unsupported lib. And let other to use the supported one.

The best option would be for the Monasca folks to actually participate
upstream to the Kafka driver development and help getting the perf they
want. That would be more constructive than staying at old version and
finger-pointing the deficiencies of the new versions.

(Maybe they are doing that but I did not see any pointer toward that
direction).

--
Julien Danjou
;; Free Software hacker