[openstack-dev] [tripleo][ui] FYI, the tripleo-ui package is currently broken

Julie Pichon jpichon at redhat.com
Wed Jan 18 11:35:18 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I'm sorry to report we're finding ourselves in the same situation
again - CI will fail on all the UI patches, please don't recheck until
we have a new dependencies package available.

On the plus side, with the help of amoralej on #rdo we figured out why
this is happening: the tripleo-ui rpm used in CI is being built from
the master branch, instead of using the patch under review. So,
instead of happening on the patch itself the CI failures only happen
after it merges. I filed [1] to track this. Any pointer from folks
familiar with TripleO CI as to where we might want to poke to resolve
this is appreciated :)

Thank you.

Julie

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1657416