[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Upstream backwards compatibility job for Newton oooq

Adriano Petrich apetrich at redhat.com
Tue Jan 17 14:05:14 UTC 2017

So I want to make a backwards compatibility job upstream so from last scrum
I got the feeling that we should not be adding more stuff to the
experimental jobs due to lack of resources (and large queues)

Is that so? I was thinking about using nonha-multinode-oooq that seems to
be working.

Is that allright to add this new job or should I wait until we get more
resource and do ci.centos for now, or any idea on where to do this is also
welcome.

Cheers,
   Adriano