[openstack-dev] [yaql] Yaql validating performance

Kirill Zaitsev kzaitsev at mirantis.com
Tue Jan 17 13:32:36 UTC 2017

I think fuel team encountered similar problems, I’d advice asking them
around. Also Stan (author of yaql) might shed some light on the problem =)

--
Kirill Zaitsev
Murano Project Tech Lead

On 17 January 2017 at 15:11:52, lương hữu tuấn (tuantuluong at gmail.com)
wrote:

Hi,

We are now using yaql in mistral and what we see that the process of
validating yaql expression of input takes a lot of time, especially with
the big size input. Do you guys have any information about performance of
yaql?

Br,

@Nokia/Tuan